THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

5.17.2011

reveiw

5/12
that day is my 2 best friend birthday,
Kalcy & Lily,
me same school with Kalcy,
see her everyday~ hiak hiak...
Lily go to Melaka,
long time no see already~
H a p p y    B i r t h d a y  to them ...
I remember me n friends at bustop sing birthday song to Kalcy,
she shy ....haha

5.12.11 also is my dear mumy birthday,
that day nignt I go dear house celebrate with his family,
n take photo with his family,
feel very happy,
chat with his family..
hahaha~but that nignt dear make me angry><
me n dear online , no choi him !!
me use laptod, he use another la~
later we go eat again...xixi~
H a p p y   B i r t h d a y   to aunty

5.15.11
我去学习插花,
我的作品,



第一次插花,不是很美~再加油拉!

5.17.11
my class ,
Eng teacher training our speaking ,
while I'm scare but still talk in Eng ,
me want to learn more.
My Eng teacher so kind ,
n we play game together with partner from different school...
n learn something through this game~

Akaun teacher already teach 1 chapter,
so fast!!!
but me do no what teacher teach,
because she talk so fast,
we write,so do no what she say><
later tak boleh tahan already,
Sleep at class ...

today no class,
can sleep whole days...haha

0 comments: