THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

5.20.2011

520

yesterday,
my friend n I talk ghost thing
about this school,
this school very horror,
I scared go toilet one person,
the toilet is dark~


...................................................................................................


2day , after assembly
spotcheck!!!
my legs is shaking!
very scared,
coz bring phone><
that teacher is fierce,
principal also in there,
n say me stocking too short...
haiz,another teacher push me go in front ,
bla bla bla~i walk back my place.
my phone keep in friend there,
pass there n pass here,
so scared!

check many times ,
always change pengawas,
die la me this time~
I say to pengawas,
my bag got something,
she clever la~
if not , kenalah her...

luckily my friend beside me,
tell me u must relaxe,
so after checking,
me walk fast fast go wait my friend~
2day really sui~~


after back class ,
talk talk talk,
later Akaun class,
want sleep loh...
really sleep jor ~

2day is 520,
my dar tell me 5201314 at 5.20 ~

haha,love u too..

0 comments: