THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

5.22.2011

busy busy busy

yesterday morning,
me n Lynn go Simpat Empat  hear  motor teori,
7.30 I walk to eat breakfast n walk that shop ,
later we go Simpang Empat by car.
At there we wait until 10 only start,
so boring,
Lynn teach me Akaun,
 we no hear that examiner say..
he gave us see the horror picture,
fall motocycle ,
very horrible. Ishh.....><
After that, we go saw them practice motorcycle,
later rest 15 minute,can go back lorh~
arrive home 2.30 dy..

me ate very fast n bath,
coz want go Sunway buy something with friends.
we go Popular buy A4 paper, graph paper ..
I buy the black head final kit,
at Etude house

thn we go eat MCD,
got pink colour  glass,
n me eat ice-cream only~

Later we go Tesco buy file,
thn go Tuition lorh~
until 8.20..

Later I go Xx until around 10.30,
eat at there,
reach home very tired dy~

0 comments: